|Post by Rebecca Halberg|
Please note, the SCWCC will not process improperly submitted e-mails, so you will need to follow these guidelines:
- The subject line of the e-mail must read: WCC#(space)_______(space)Form__. Example: WCC#1234567 Form20.
- Include the Carrier Code in the body of the e-mail.
- The form submitted must be attached as a PDF, TIFF or JPEG.
- The form name must include the WCC#, Form type, and date submitted.
- You must submit the form to the specific email address (see attachment for list of emails). If you are submitting multiple forms, you will need to send multiple emails.
Once the form is successfully processed, the status will be posted to eCase within 5 business days. If eCase does not reflect the status after 5 business days, you may contact the Claims department through the “Ask a Question” function on eCase. If your form is rejected, you will receive notification of the rejection with instructions about resubmission.